Sunday 6 September 2015

The Brambles, 31 August - 6 September 2015

Hello! It's time for the latest happenings at "The Brambles". This week it's all about the bees and flowers :)

The Brambles, 31 August - 6 September 2015
As summer starts to draw to a close what is happening in your garden or local area? I'd love to hear. If you'd like to share just leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Have a wonderful week, Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks layout was created with the following gorgeous kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs: In My Garden and Grungy Overlays.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page Natasha - so much to see. I love the way your eye sweeps around the page - a really beautifully designed layout xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) In My Garden is a perfect kit for scrapping, and it just "led" me to this design!

      Delete