Monday 28 September 2015

The Brambles, 21 - 27 September 2015

Hello :) With autumn now officially here it is all change in the garden too. The acer tree is starting to turn red and I'm spotting a few fallen leaves from the oak trees too.

The Brambles, 21-27 September 2015
How is autumn starting to happen in your garden or local area? I'd love to hear from you. If you'd like to share leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Enjoy the week and I hope the sun is shining where you are too. It's beautiful where I am at the moment, Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks layout was created with the following gorgeous kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs: In My Garden and Grungy Overlays.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous log page Natasha Especially like the photo of the Seedum. I'm so pleased (and envious) to hear about the number of Greenfinch visitors you have - but that's great to hear, considering the problems they've been having xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We've been very lucky with the greenfinches and the issues they are having right now. Hopefully they will all stay healthy.

      Delete