Monday 3 August 2015

The Brambles, 27 July - 2 August 2015

Hi :) Thank you for stopping by to take a look at this week at The Brambles, which is all about the insects from a photographic perspective! I managed not only to get a photo of a buff-tailed bumblebee but also a ladybird. I've seen so few of them so far this year that it was great that I had my camera with me when I saw the one in my log book below.

The Brambles 27 July - 2 August 2015
How is it going in your garden or local area? I hope that you are enjoying your birds, wildlife, insects and flowers as much as I do. If you'd like to share what's going on, I'd love to hear from you. Leave a message and/or link in the comments below. Catch up with you again next week, Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks log book was created with the following beautiful kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs: Shutterbug, Journey, A Scrap of Yellow, Back to Basics and Tatty Treasures.

2 comments:

  1. Love this entry and your fantastic close up photography.
    I've had so many shots blurred by the wind gusting at the wrong moment this year.
    Love the mix of kits of Lynnes you have used too.
    A beautifully scrapped page as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it when I get a good photo of insects, they are so interesting! I know the problem with the wind. It is often quite breezy in my garden too. I think it's just stopped and I'm just about to take the photo and it's back and I get a nice blurry shot of some lavender or similar!

      Delete