Sunday 11 January 2015

The Brambles, 5 - 11 January 2015

Hi, I can't believe that it is time again for my latest post about The Brambles!


Today there was a quick visit from some long tailed tits. They never hang around long, so you have to be looking out of the window at just the right time to catch them!

The very "friendly" Mrs Blackbird has been around lots this week. She does like to sit on the fence opposite the kitchen window by the sink. I often look up to see her there when I am doing the washing up!

The squirrels are still burying pine cones and the one I saw today was having to put in quite a lot of effort, probably due to the roots of the conifer that it was burying underneath! 

And of course Mr Black has been having a tough time defending "his" patch!

The lovely kits by DigiFiddle Designs used to create this log book are: Mistletoe and Wine, Fragrant Memory, Dear Diary and Pot Pourri.

That is all for this week, Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment