Sunday 26 October 2014

The Brambles, 20-26 October 2014

Hello :) I hope that everyone is enjoying their wildlife closer to home and the changing seasons.


This week I didn't just see the evidence of a fox, I didn't just hear a fox but I saw two foxes! I awoke to a noise from outside. Not too disturbing, but close. When I looked out the window I could see two foxes on the front lawn having a tussle. I am not sure how friendly it was! They had triggered the outside light. One decided it had, had enough so moved away and the other followed behind. But they were both still weary of each other. Then the light went off and that was that!

Otherwise not too much to say about the garden. The "Mob" have been in. There were about seven of them on the lawn yesterday morning. They seem to have developed a taste for fat block too, so that is lasting no time at all. I do like magpies, but they are costing me a fortune!!!

The crows have been around quite a lot too. They are so big. There are often three of them on the lawn and even a magpie looks quite small in comparison. They are impressive birds really. Very skittish though.

And I don't really need to say this, but the squirrels are still digging up the garden :)

I used a mixture of Dawn Inskip digital kits to create my log book and I'm still loving using them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment