Sunday 25 January 2015

The Brambles, 19 - 25 January 2015

Hello :) My latest log book page is much the same as last week and I am really looking forward to when the garden is in flower again :)


It was Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend and I forgot, even though my friend Gill reminded me last week! However, as luck would have it my parents and I spent a good part of the afternoon watching all the birds in the garden, so I have enough information in order to enter my data :)

Thursday night I was woken up at 2am by a frightful noise. It took me a while to realise that it was an animal making it, at first I thought it was a person. It was certainly in distress and I think was passing down the road. Whatever it was had disappeared by the time I'd fully woken up. I hope it was okay. I spent some time on the internet trying to identify what it was the next day. I think it might have been a badger. I just hope it wasn't hit by a car or anything like that :(

Otherwise things are as usual. Mr Black is on full time garden watch! And he is having difficulty in keeping up with all the other visitors!!! The romance between the two robins in blossoming :) And the garden is busy for little birds as well as pigeons and "The Mob"!

That is all for this week, I'll be back next week with my latest news, bye for now, Natasha :)

P.S. The lovely kits by DigiFiddle Designs used to create this log book are: Mistletoe and Wine, Fragrant Memory, Dear Diary and Pot Pourri.

No comments:

Post a Comment